Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Evening Running... Get yourself ready!

I had to mentally prepare myself to run at night. I'm 100% a morning runner! I didn't get the chance to run Tuesday morning and Celina wanted to run with me outside after her summer math class. I wasn't about to run in the heat of the day. We waited till after 7pm to run. 
Sweat drenched shirt. Celina only made it one time around the 1.4 mile loop. I decided to run one more loop and call it good enough. I just don't care to run at night. I do know that I finally felt normal after my run. All day long I just didn't feel right. Kind of blah, like I was running depressed from the lack of getting in a good run. I don't like that feeling. This is why I must run in the mornings. I can't wait all day long to feel normal and good. This is why I just don't handle rest days very well at all. 
The first mile was slow going and the next 1.4 felt great to pick up the pace. I'll have to do more night running today. I have too much going on too early this morning to get in my run. I'm not looking forward to not feeling right with out my morning run, but I have no choice, work comes first the next few days.
 We have one more night of Logan's soccer. Last game and then a little break before State games start. It should be a nice evening to sit outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment