Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturday's Ride

Its hot out there, which means it's the best time to go for a 14 mile bike ride. I love going biking when it's already warm. Chilly days make it cold biking for the first few miles so it's nice to just ride and not be cold. I'd rather sweat! 
I put a penny on the track maybe a month ago? We stopped to look for it and nope.. couldn't find it any where. 
We did our normal 14 mile loop, mostly on dirt roads up to Starbucks for a coffee and water half way break. 
I just needed a break from running. I haven't been running 6 miles every day. Instead I run 4 miles.. some times 6?? I'm just not that into running right now but I know I need to keep doing it or I'll lose my running fitness. Biking is a good 2nd option when I'm feeling burnt out. It was good coming home after biking to find left over fruit tart waiting for me to eat. 
I didn't want to go out for Dinner Friday night like we usually do. It's kind of boring not going out on a Friday night. I decided to make Chicken lettuce wraps. The whole family loves these, even the kids! Imagine that! 
Our deck painting is coming along.... We still have the 2nd coat on the rails and under the deck to finish. I'll be working on that today. Next project.. tar the driveway. 


No comments:

Post a Comment