Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, July 18, 2015

90 and loving it!

What better way to spend a 90 degree Friday, then on the St. Croix River boating!

It was hot and you either had to be moving fast in the boat or in the water. 

My choice was to stay in the water. It felt great just to float and relax on the Island. We had plenty of company from all the other boaters out there. 
Steve found his perfect place for a nap, in the shade..


I did get in my run before all the water - boating fun. 5.67 non-stopping miles.
I was curious to see what my easy paced 4 mile time would be. I ran it in 38 minutes with all my hills. I was thinking about running a 1 mile followed by 4 mile race this morning.. My calves are really tight and I'm not feeling it for racing. It's just not my priority right now. I enjoy just running on my own, race free. I do like a fun race, but will wait till my half marathon to race or for me to just finish it, no racing 13.2 miles. 
I'm stalling.. I need to get out and run this morning.. or maybe just bike? It's one of those kind of mornings... Feeling Lazy... and unmotivated..

No comments:

Post a Comment