Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cooking up Healthy and streaks.

My little chef. Logan was all about the grill last night. He wanted to make shrimp and asparagus on the grill. Since we have two in our family that can't eat shrimp due to allergies, they had chicken. 

I should have taken a photo of my plate but of course, I was starving and ate it way too fast. 
After work, all I wanted was a nap. That's exactly what I did. I crawled back in bed and slept for a solid hour until I woke up and felt guilty for not doing anything with a nice summer day. I just can't seem to break this tired streak. 

Steve and I are back to playing a lot of cribbage at night. So far, I'm up on the winning streak. We've had some pretty close games. 
When was the last time you did something for the first time? Just last week, coaching soccer practice and on Monday night coaching my first soccer game. I can't just sit back and relax on the soccer field. More soccer tonight to coach game #2. I'm really enjoying my new coaching role. Now to hopefully, get Logan into coaching soccer too. 
Time to run. I'll let you know how my miles were later on.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment