Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Making Due with what you have.

I don't know why I miss place my running stuff. I have a lot of it and most is black. It all kind of blends in together. I was looking for 2 of my favorite running hats and couldn't find either. I had to make due with my pink Adidas hat which doesn't fit my head very well and if it was even slightly windy, it surly would blow right off my head.  Lucky me, and there was zero wind. Good enough. This is what happens when you have multiple places to keep all your running stuff. I think its time to get a new organization system in place. I don't like running delays to not being able to find what I need to get out the door quickly. When I'm ready to run.. I'm ready and I want to just GO!
At least I match from my head down to my toes with all the pink, the hat, shirt and running shoes. 
What else is going on i my non-running life? While I'm all about my running, Steve is busy sprucing up our weathered deck. 
I picked a deck color that was more gray brown,  but it's more orange then the sample. Oh well, it can always be painted over..We are, meaning it's my job to paint the top of the rail. We are still in limbo if we should replace all the rails with black metal. To be continued.. 

At the store I saw all these geese playing follow the leader. They walked across the entire parking lot  single file and in step.  
I was so busy with Evan on Monday.. and then had soccer coaching in the evening. 
I made a batch of Peanut-butter play dough. Evan was more interested in eating it then playing with it. 
2 cups confectioner sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey

My Co-ed soccer on Sunday was fun. Our team had zero subs so I got to play the entire game. I played defense and I still ran over 4 miles. My legs have been pretty sore the past two days from all that un-even grass running and kicking around the soccer ball. It's been very slow going on my morning run. I cut down to 4.28 miles to give my legs a little break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment