Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, July 6, 2015

Pent up Energy!

I didn't have time for that wake up and run out the door morning. I ended up going for a very late morning run. I tried talking myself out of running all because it was raining and it was so late in the day. I had to use that trick, runners do all the time or maybe I just do it? I tell myself, just one time around my loop or 1.4 miles and see how I feel. If I can't do more, I can stop. Usually I keep running but I do have those days where I stop after 3 miles. Every loop I kept saying this is my last loop, but I never stopped till I was done with my four loops. It was raining pretty hard but it was a warm rain which felt great! It would have been very humid and sticky if not for the rain. 
Just like that, I finished my 5.69 miles in 57 minutes all dripping wet. 

I didn't care at all about my pace. Seems I'm running pretty consistent miles. When I'm feeling more up to running I need to start adding some speed, where I should run fast for a few feet, then slow down and repeat. 
After my run in the pouring rain, I treated myself to a much needed pedicure. I felt really bad about my horrible runner feet all calloused with 2 black toe nails. To cover the black nails I just chose a dark red.

 
 Just thinking about coaching Logan's boys in-house soccer tonight makes me a bit nervous. I have all this pent up energy. I hope all goes well and soccer won't be candled tonight with all the rain we've had.  At least I'm well prepared for tonight but not prepared for the unexpected, which will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment