Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I might need to crawl back into bed?

My morning exercises take a lot out of me. This morning I really could go back to bed and I did for about 15 minutes. Power morning naps are for when your up at 5am. 
It took all my will power to get through my daily exercises after two full days of skipping it for vacation days

Plank Straight arms 1:30/1:30 minutes
Plank Bent arms 1:30/1:30 minutes
RT plank 30 sec
LF plank 30 sec
Bridge 2 minutes
Superman 3 minutes
Twists with 25 pound weights 20x
triceps dip 30x
I use to do 30 lunges and 50 squats, but now I just do lunges right before I run, while I wait for my GPS to get a signal. 
My first day of coaching boys 6th-9th grade In-house soccer was canceled last night. Too much rain for the fields. That was good news and bad news. I wanted to get my first coaching night out of the way. Wednesday I'll now have 1-1/2 hour of practice instead of just 30 minutes before a game. Lucky me, this is our first long practice date coming up. Back to the drawing board to come up with enough drills/ games to last the entire time. This coaching is a lot and I mean a lot of work. 
I'm done working and it's that afternoon nap time for me. I'm trying to wake up and get some fresh air instead of taking a nap. I'll be mowing our front yard. It's getting a little crazy long and people around our neighborhood are mow crazy. I'm just not keeping up. 
I purchased more herbs and some flowers about a month ago. It's time to plant these in actual pots. I'm going to put them on our deck and replace all the pots we have with just weeds growing in them. 

It's time to dye my hair.. going darker more my natural color. This gray hair stuff isn't fun. 
I'll be running tonight.. maybe through sprinklers to keep cool.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment