Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A very UP and down week and it just started.

I am having one of those weeks. I went from an all time HIGH of being voted the MVP of my soccer team to finding out, I'm no longer going to be able to get my lash extensions. Ugh!!! I really liked my long eyelashes. I can still get them done but its going to cost me a whole lot more. That was my low.. I know First world problems. I will have to live without lashes.. once again. 
It also rained this morning during my running time. This might have been a good thing, because it allowed me to rest. I have my half coming up this weekend so I have to take it easy and have fresh legs.
I have zero expectations about my half marathon. I just want to run and enjoy the 13.2 miles. I'm making this my easy run on Saturday. 
Celina took her final in her summer math class today. It was an entire year of math crammed into 6 weeks. She took math this summer just to be in Honors math in the fall and to skip ahead in one of her favorite subjects. Its time to celebrate! 
Logan finds out today if he made the select soccer team. They take so few kids and over 40 showed up for tryouts. The current team had 11, and they only need 7 more to fill up the roster. Not very good odds. He will more likely, tryout for competitive soccer, starting tomorrow and be placed on a team. I just hope he is happy with the outcome. My hopes are that he just continues to play a sport and enjoys it. 


I spent the day with Evan on Monday. He is so funny... waves to everyone...He might not say much right now but he sure know how to tell you what he wants. This kiddo understands everything you say! He is very good at getting his way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment