Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, July 11, 2015

My Three B's: Biking, Buns and Bacon

My three Saturday morning B's. Biking, buns and bacon all in that order. 
Steve and I did our 14 mile bike ride with a stop at the mid way point at Starbucks for a cinnamon bun, coffee and water. 
It was a great morning to be out and I think everyone else thought that too. We passed a ton of walkers, some joggers and a few bikers. 

We couldn't believe how tall the corn had grown. What's that saying "Knee high by the 4th of July", considering the 4th was just last weekend. It was over our head high. 
I didn't get any corn photos, but I got this one of the flower and vegetable gardens people grow for the local farmer market. 
We came home and remembered, We have bacon! A great way to refuel after a tough bike ride. 
And just a few more photos of that field of flowers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment