Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

At Midnight my legs and mind wanted to run

I have this little problem every night, between 12 and 3 am my mind wakes up and my legs want to run. I am up most nights for a few hours, if I could just run, I'd go back to sleep much faster then laying there a few hours tossing and turning just waiting till 5am. 

I have this sleep problem most nights and am working on how to stop waking up. 
Morning run with an average pace of 9:28 minute miles, 5.69 miles.. I like mile 3.. my fastest yet at 8:40. I don't see eights every often. 

After my run, I baked some almond-vanilla sprinkle cookies. 
I'm still working on my healthy eating. The more I think about it, the worse my  food choices become. I have to work on telling myself that I'll feel better with healthier foods. 
Monday was my Evan day. Celina and I took him to the pool but first we tried out the splash park. Evan wanted nothing to do with that cold water spraying all over.
Just a few more pool photos... 

He was a little fish in the water. 

Back to my 3rd world running problems. Feet.. not only my feet but my toes. You would think I'd have this all figured out. I don't! Used ban-aid  only to realize I should have use a bit more since I still got blisters between some toes


No comments:

Post a Comment