Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, July 30, 2015

What a week..


It's been a great week, but packed full! Monday and Wednesday night I coached soccer and Tuesday we did something out of the norm, went to see a Shania Twain concert 
She didn't look anything like I expected and her voice was a big smoker like. Come to find out, she dyed her hair blond and had vocal issues. Not crazy about the choice in costumes. 
Before the concert we ate at a  Mexican Restaurant on Hennepin Ave, chip, guac, salsa and dessert. 
A few more concert photos..
No running yet.. I went biking instead. I'm not sure this is a good plan for my race on Saturday but I'll find out if not running an entire week before saves my legs and toes for 13.2 miles?? 

I sure had a lot of energy so when Steve suggested we do the shorter route but fast, I was all in.. Fast it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment