Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Just one more day!

Just one more work day and the 4th of July weekend is here! I'm just a little excited. 

I did not get in a Wednesday run. I sure had time in the afternoon, but I decided TV and a nap was more important. I need the rest after a very busy work day and week. 
The sun across soccer field as it was going down last night. It was a nice night to watch Logan's last soccer game. Too bad they lost. It was the make up game after Monday nights game was canceled after half time due to severe weather. They were winning 1 to 0 with 20 minutes left to play and the re-match they lost. Bummer! Oh well, on to State games. No time to dwell on one game loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment