Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, July 17, 2015

Moving right along...

Happy, Happy Friday!
I made a delicious fruit tart last night. I remembered to add a thin layer of dark chocolate over the crust to keep it from getting soggy. Adding chocolate just adds that little bit of flavor to make this tart one of the best! I cheat a little in making my tarts. I buy ready made pie crusts, just roll out and bake. Spread crust with melted chocolate, cool. One large package of vanilla instant pudding with less milk to make it pie thick, and fresh washed fruit. Just top with whipped cream and enjoy! It's that easy to make and fail proof. 
I couldn't resist picking up a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird with all this talk of Harper Lee's new book Go Set a Watchman. I read this book years ago but it's been far too long and I need to re-fresh my memory. After, I re-read To Kill a Mockingbird, I'll be buying her next book. 
I think we've found our favorite pizza. Old World Pizza is now one of three of my favorite places to get pizza. It might just be #1! 
I love getting the mail and finding out that I have a new running magazine to read. I'm impressed that they choose a cover picture that we never see.. an over weight woman. Wouldn't it be nice to just see more average sized looking women on magazines, instead of the underweight photo shopped kind? 
Thursday turned out to be a running rest day. I had good intentions to run while Logan was at soccer practice but that got canceled due to rain. There went my run with it.. It's Friday.. and I do have to run. No excuse day! And with that.. I'm moving right along.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment