Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, June 1, 2015

Sunglasses VS Hat

What works better on a run, Sunglasses or a hat? 


A hat! When my head starts to sweat the sunglasses are just a mess. The hat keeps the sun out of my eyes and the sweat from dripping in them too. The hat just doesn't work the best on super windy days. 

I figured out my new cell phone and now have my photos auto loaded to where I can easily add them to my blog. I take all my blog photos from my cell phone. 
 On my trail run, I stopped to take photos of some flowers with my new cell phone. I'm impressed by the camera quality. I was changing up the settings to just have it focus on the subject. 


After my morning run, Steve and I went to Stillwater to check out the art fair. 

We quickly looked at all the art and then stopped in town to have a drink and garlic fries. The fries were pretty close to the State Fair, but you don't get many for $4.00. I tried a pear cider drink and liked it. 

After our drinks and snack, we did some town shopping and came across this bar sign.
Instead of waiting in a bar for me to shop, Steve just waited outside at the clothes shops, but he was all about anything to do with cooking stores. 
Dinner at home, mini slider burgers with bacon and garlic potatoes with watermelon. I used Steve's dollar store baskets to dress up my burger. 
Happy Monday.. my Evan day!

No comments:

Post a Comment