Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Top 1% to 50% Age Group

I asked Google, "What's the average mile time for a 46 year old female?" 

I'm just curious, and wanted to know for my own information. 

This is what I found out.... 


Ages 42 to 46

Individuals have to make a commitment to stay in shape if they want to be healthy, compete in sports and take part in energetic activity after age 42. A runner who can complete the mile run in 7:03 or less is in the top 1 percent for the age group. Runners who can finish a 1-mile run in 9:57 are in the top 50 percent for the age group. Livestrong.com
My fastest one mile - 6.36 minutes (1 mile race) - Top 1% for Age Group!
Easy pace 1 mile around 9 minute something on Average. That's 50% for my age group. 

More soccer last night. Logan had a game and they won 2 to 1. It gave me an excuse to sit and relax after a long work day and a non-running day. 
I get a little crabby when I don't run.. I'd better head out and run it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment