Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, June 22, 2015

When I start a diet, that's the day I just want to eat!

Starting Monday, yes I will diet. 100% on board with losing weight. 10am,, I sure am hungry, 11 am.. I'm still hungry after eating that pizza. 12 that Greek yogurt didn't fill me up and there is still 2 slices of leftover pizza. 
Now you know why I am having trouble sticking to a diet when I just want to eat. 
If I'm going to lose weight, it's important to burn off calories and the most possible. What better way to burn then to run. I tried to out run the morning storm but that only lasted 15 minutes. 
I planned to run my safe 1.4 mile close to home loop. At any point during my run, there is always a short cut to make a mad dash for home. At the half way point, I saw a huge streak of lighting go all across the sky. Okay, time to hustle home and fast! That was it.. all 1.2 miles of running. You just can't out run a storm and I wasn't going to run in unsafe conditions. 
No time to do any other running since I'm watching Evan today. He was busy pretend cooking this morning by making a cereal and fruit breakfast. 
We had quite the morning.. Soccer for Logan was canceled due to the rain flooding the fields. Celina had to skip her advanced math class for a doctor appointment. She had an allergic reaction yesterday while at the park. Her eyes started to itch, got really red, throat itched and was scratchy and under her eyes puffed out. We think she is allergic to grass and when she rubbed her eyes it made it worse plus, had sunscreen on her hands so they both irritated her eyes. Hopefully, the swelling and red eyes will be gone for tomorrow? 



No comments:

Post a Comment