Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, June 29, 2015

One Day is better then nothing.

 It was a soccer Duluth Vacation weekend. I wasn't able to sleep in since I'm use to getting up at 4 or 5am each morning. Everyone else was sleeping, so off to the fitness gym. I didn't bring my running shoes thinking I'd never get a chance. It felt kind of weird to wear flip flops but no one was in there so I had the place to myself. 
 Just laying on the gym mat doing my morning yoga stretching, planks and daily exercises. 

4 miles on the stationary bike. I didn't want to get super sweaty. There was no time to take another shower with having to share one bathroom. One day out of the weekend exercising was better then nothing! 
Three games this weekend of soccer for the boys in Duluth. We all had a fun time as a team. 
 The boys got some team bonding time with hanging out in the restaurants, pool and lake. 




No comments:

Post a Comment