Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Where to Run?

I have a few nice trails and routes that I run. I've been avoiding this 4 mile very hilly loop all spring and now was the time to tackle it. It is one of my favorites, even if its very challenging with all those big hills. I would do this loop two times with a short break in between all last summer and fall. I'll be working my way back up to running 8 miles again!  
Steve rode his bike while I ran the 4 mile loop. I was just going at a pace that I could maintain and keep talking. My average pace was pretty good, 9:30 minute mile on average. 

After getting back from the 4 mile loop, I did one slower loop around our neighborhood. I just forgot to start my Garmin so I have zero info on my pace and actual distance. I'm guessing it was 1.2 miles since I didn't do the little loop at the end of my run. I just ran straight home. 


Steve noticed all kinds of wild roses growing along the route.

A little pre-running fuel, pancakes and a slice of ham. 


Over all my new pink tank ended up being more of a dress. When it gets humid or sweaty, the shirts starts growing longer and longer. I'll be back to more fitted shirts since I really don't want to wear a dress while running. 

No time to rest. I have mini chocolate cupcakes with raspberry cream cheese frosting to make. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment