Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day 1.. I'm going to do this!

Monday I decided its going to be Day 1. I'm going to work on counting calories and losing the weight. 
I ate a large bowl of watermelon for a lunch/snack. I could eat cold watermelon every day as long as its crisp!
Another snack favorite and filler upper, popcorn. Kept me from reaching crap foods in the afternoon when I'm starving and tired. 
I decided Mondays are going to be a running rest day. In honesty, I didn't run because when I was getting dressed for the day, I did something weird to my right leg/thigh and it hurt all day long. I didn't want to make it worse by running but mostly, I could hardly walk normal, so running on it was out of the question. Plus, running after a toddler is enough exercise. 

We sure do have fun on our Monday together. Evan knows how to keep me very busy picking up toys and everything he gets into. Very curious about all. 
Making some progress in finding some new clothes. I decided if I love running clothes and wear them all the time, might as well combine my love of capris running pants with a new top. I found this shirt and liked it so much, I got it in white and aqua to wear with white shorts or my black running capris. I stopped fighting my lack of fashion and just add a few un-running tops. Why not keep what I love and feels comfortable. I kind of wish the top would come with the same sleeve on the other side.  Not sure why my eyes were half shut and a little crazy looking? 
Just a few updates to add from Sunday. I made some cupcakes for a neighbor friend. Everyone seem to really love this frosting with fresh raspberries, cream cheese, butter and pounds of confectioner sugar with vanilla bean. I had left over frosting so I made some cherry chip cupcake and frosted them up for last nights round 2, come over and help us eat the pulled pork and roasted veggie left overs from the Grad party. 
The kids and I also found out the gym closes early on Sunday nights. Celina wanted to go workout while Logan and I ate dinner at the Mexican restaurant. Since workout wasn't going to happen, Celina joined us for dinner. 
Just a snap shot of the elevation on my 4 mile running routes. Up and down with some big hills. 
Its going to be a hot run this morning. Temps are going to be in the 90's today. I've got 6 miles planned. Off to run.. and sweat it out on Day 2 of counting calories / 1800 for the day is the goal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment