Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Why not Volunteer?

The guilt.. I kept receiving e-mail notices that Logan's in-house soccer team (fun team) this summer still needed a volunteer coach. I had this little voice in my head saying this would be fun to do. I'm not sure I want to commit to attend every practice and game. One more e-mail was send out, then I decided to ask Logan how he felt if I volunteered to coach his team. He didn't care if I did or not, but now this means he must go to all since I would be coaching. There is not an option to not feel like going. He does this sometimes where he just doesn't want to go, but once there has fun. 
Just add Coach to my name. Coaching kids soccer will be a good for me to add to my Personal Training experience. A group setting with kids and doing soccer. I'm super glad to hear they now have some training for volunteer coaches. There is a half day clinic and another clinic with real soccer players to help with drills. This also might improve my game too? 

What's on my agenda for today? 
Daily exercises:
3 minutes bent arm planks
3 minutes straight arm planks
3 minutes superman
2 minutes bridge
30 sec right side plank
30 sec left side plank
25lb dumbbell ab twists
30 triceps dips

Working all day long.. very busy day and enough exercise where this takes the place of running 6 miles!

I was thinking a running a quick/easy 1.4 miles would be good before working. 




No comments:

Post a Comment