Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Biking kind of Sunday.

Steve and I biked to pick up his brother, Tim and then we rode to Starbucks. Easy 2.5 miles from his house and back. Steve and I took the long route back to home for a total of 14.4 miles in one hour. 
What a perfect morning for a ride. We got a late start since we were out last night till 1am. 
Some hot coffee and a water. 

Right when we got home I started to mow our front yard. I was already sweaty from the ride and because I didn't run, this was a good non-running workout just mowing the grass and trimming. 

I should have taken more of a break because now, I have to leave for a soccer game. It's going to be a hot one! 
I'm not sure why we all decided at 12am this was a good idea to eat White Castle but it did taste good. 
We did the fun thing and just parked and ate our sliders in the car. 
Who knew White Castle would be tasty so late at night. 
Saturday night we met up with friends for dinner at Vivo's on the patio. 
We couldn't resist  the happy hour pizza special. 
I had my pizza with a salad. 

After dinner we joined some friends for drinks and pie on their deck. 
The pie.. amazing!!! Chocolate, Caramel pecan supreme from Bakers Square. My favorite all time pie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment