Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, June 26, 2015

Minimum.. that's all!

I've been doing the bare minimum this week. 30 minutes of exercise each day at least and its been tough! I had a super busy work week combined with running kids to activities, and the humidity. Humidity is a killer. It zaps my energy and every step I take is painful. It never felt easy, which is why I quit after the minimum of 3 miles in 30 minutes. This was going to be my day to run at least 6 miles and maybe more. I think not! Not feeling the running love. I did what I had to and that has to be enough. 
I'll be regretting my decision to not run 6 miles but my legs will thank me for not trying it today. I just don't feel energetic. 
A sweaty mess even after my 3 miles. I should get out there earlier and run before the heat takes over. I just am now into that relaxed mode of delay, delay and more delaying to get out and get my run done. 
Thursday miles 4.27 Average pace 10:04.. Friday (today) 2.83 miles, Avg pace 9:50. 
Last night watching Logan's team play soccer. A beautiful night to be outside relaxing. It was a tense game, evenly matched and tied 2 to 2. Logan just missed scoring a goal, as it hit the goal post. More soccer this weekend. A ton of it. 
Happy Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment