Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, June 15, 2015

It's the "WWR" or a Weekly Workout Recap

Monday is a good day to do a WWR, Weekly workout recap. 

Here's what my week looked like, week #181
Monday - 1 mile bike & weights 20 minutes
Tuesday- Run 6 miles Avg pace 10:15
Wednesday - Rest day (only daily planks/exercises - 14 minutes)
Thursday- 6 miles run avg pace 9:57
Friday - 7 miles run Avg pace 9:41, & weights 20 minutes
Saturday - 6 miles run, avg pace 9:56
Sunday- 14 miles bike,  Mow lawn, Soccer speed running 1 hour+
Total # miles run = 29 run (with soccer 4 miles), Bike 15 miles


It's back to Monday morning. Time to run on tired legs. My legs didn't feel like running after yesterdays late soccer game. Speed work takes a lot out of me. It had to be an easy low mileage running day. 
  Not sure how I ran a 9:57 avg  pace. The first mile was s l o w.. I do plan to bike later on today on my 12 mile bike route. 
I always try to sprint home but my legs were far too tired to go any faster. Happy to be done running in 28 minutes!
I finished a little project on my todo list. Our front chairs and table were a little weathered. We tried power washing the chairs but they still looked dirty. I purchased some spray paint and now they look brand new. 
No more time to relax. Its off to finish mowing the back yard and do some trimming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment