Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Lucky Dime

See a dime, pick it up and all the day you'll have good luck! I found a dime on the road this morning. The last loop around the neighborhood #4, I stopped to pick it up. 
It was a lucky 5.69 miles.. Did you see that mile#3, 8:59 minutes? 

Here's how I felt about running before the run.. Totally not excited..but knew I needed to run after my Monday of rest. 

My new cell phone has a self timer so I tried it out on my cool off, after my run. 

I haven't been doing horrible on my diet, but not at a point where I can lose weight. I'm making healthier choices, like having fruit/watermelon instead of ice cream. Filling up on roasted sweet potatoes and popcorn. Plus, trying to keep myself busy. 

Felt great to sit out front, cool off, listen to the birds and just relax a bit before my work day starts. It will be a quick day of working then I'm going to do a little biking. I know.. I say that then when it comes time to bike I'm a bit exhausted. It's a no excuse day since it's too nice to not bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment