Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Going Longer!

I had my every three week lash extension appointment last night. I asked to go a bit longer on the lash length for the next time, in three weeks. I don't want to be that person who doesn't know when to stop. I do want slightly longer lashes. It's kind of like when your tan and don't think your tan enough and soon you start looking like that Tan Mom that was all over the news. I don't want to be the tan mom of the eye lashes. That being said, I'm going longer and I'll never give up my addiction to longer, fuller lashes, EVER! 
Now to start going longer on my running. I need to start doing that long run to prepare my feet for the half marathon on August 1st. A little over 30 days away.. 

Monday with Evan.. my favorite little guy! 
I should have brought him to the splash park but he decided to nap instead, me too! We just played around the house and outside.. he loves bubbles! 
I have 6 miles to run this morning, followed by a full day of working. Its time to get moving! Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment