Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, June 11, 2015

hum... rain running

I am not excited to go run this morning. It's raining but the gym doesn't sound like fun either. Guess I'll take the rain and just suck it up!
I did a lot of sitting around after working yesterday. Plus, I napped. I had a long work day and figured that would be my workout for the day. I really should have mowed the lawn or biked but I chose to be lazy on the couch. I've been doing that more and more lately and I need to stop laying around so much. I'm missing out on good afternoon biking weather or just getting outside weather. 
I've been doing okay on my diet. Still not hitting 1500 calories, more like 1800 to 2000. A work in progress. I still have my afternoon weak moments where I just don't care and eat what I want. Yesterday was a cupcake and 3 slices of french bread toasted with brie cheese. I did eat more fruit and veggies, heading in the right direction.. one step forward and another step back. I'm still not giving up. It's more of a mind issue. I have to get my mind on track! That goes for running in the rain too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment