Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What if I tried this before eating any crap!

What if I did a plank every time I wanted to eat some non-healthy foods? Would it help to make better choices? I'd like to try this out today. It might stop me if I have to do a one minute plank every time I wanted to eat some junk? If it doesn't stop me at least I'll have done a little more strength training which is better then eating it and laying on the couch. 
I got up at 4am and now two hours later, I could go back to sleep. Might have to try out that idea. 
Tuesday morning run times for my 5.68 miles at an easy pace. Four times around our neighborhood loop with stopping one time for a water break after 1.4miles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment