Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday should be my long run

So much for doing a long Saturday run. I just ran my 4 time loop around our neighborhood 5.68 miles and I was done. The plan we had was to bike up to Starbucks with the kids. Well, that's when we started to get some rain. Plan B.. drive there!

I never once looked at my Garmin and was surprised at my mile times. Guess soccer speed work is paying off because my easy run is getting faster with out any extra effort. I'm making progress! I can finally see it!

I'm not sure its possible to ever run without a toe injury of some sorts. Once again, my toe nail is causing toe pain. My nails like to lift up when I run and I think they catch on to the tops of my running shoes. I tried to protect my toe as much as possible by using two band-aids. Ouch!
Our herbs are getting bigger. We planted cilantro and basil in the front pots. 
 I can't wait to use the herbs in Salsa and on top of pizzas. Yum!

All dressed up. I tried to wear my hair down, but I just don't like it in my eyes.

Driving home last night from dinner, the sun set
My favorite dirt road to bike and run. 
Logan's vanilla cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting.


Dinner on the patio at Doolittles
Found out my phone can do some funny drawings on photos.. 
Morning planks with hair in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment