Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

You know it was a good nap when you wake up drooling

I'm a terrible night sleeper. I'm up most of the night and finally give up around 4am most mornings. This is why I crave an afternoon nap. You could say by taking an afternoon nap its causing me to be up all night but it's just not true. With or without a nap I will be up all night long tossing and turning. 
I had such a great afternoon nap. I didn't move the entire hour which felt great when I woke up. I felt refreshed. I felt so good, Celina and I went to the gym. I lifted weights while she ran and then I had time to bike 2 miles. 
I felt good after lifting weight and biking so what better thing to do then to run again and finish up my 6 miles for the day. I ran 3 miles in the morning since that was all I had time for. I like to waste a lot of time in the morning stretching and doing my daily exercises.. and with starting work early, this was all I had time to do. 
It's National Veggie day. I made rice and Steve cooked up all the veggies. Plus, I sampled a little maple sausage. 
\
Time to put my feet up and relax until tomorrow and I start all over. A busy work day and wanting to run.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment