Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, June 14, 2015

A really nice Sunday for Soccer

My second ever soccer game outside and we won 2 to 1! Can you believe it, we won!
 I got my first header in this game. I was a little afraid to try this but I had a perfect opportunity so I went for it. It kind of hurt but I felt fine. 
I was told by our team caption I played the best I ever have. I did get in one really nice pass to send the ball up to the forwards and unfortunately, it was missed goal. 
I was starving after soccer. It was nice having dinner all cooked and waiting for me. We ate over at Steve's parents house. Hot dogs, and yep, I love mine covered with tons of ketchup. The watermelon was delicious. I'm going to have to buy another one since I just can't seem to get it enough. 
We had strawberry cake with a scoop of Raspberry cream ice cream for dessert. 
Monday, back to healthy foods and the best part, My Evan day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment