Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Non Running Clothes

Non Running clothes.. What is that any more? I wear my workout clothes 99% of the time and I've forgotten what it's like to wear regular clothes. I've gotten so out of touch with styles that I have zero ideas of what to wear. 
My style lately is to combine my workout tanks with a skirt or shorts and a to go cover up top of some type to keep myself warm. I'm  pretty bored with my style or lack of it. It's just easier to wear workout clothes all the time then to think about what I should wear. 
I'm making it my goal to wear non-workout clothes more this week. I need to figure out what's in my closet first. My first thought is just to go shopping, but that's hard when I have no idea of what I'm looking for? A good week challenge for myself! 
These are my favorite flowers. Wish they bloomed all summer long.. 
(Some one needs a hair cut! On the to do list.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment