Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, June 7, 2015

A little Burn..

Logan and I spent the entire day outside, 8am to 3:30pm and then a little more outside time for dinner on the deck. 
It was a soccer filled tournament day in Excelsior right by Lake Minnetonka. Thankfully, it was a perfect day to be outside, over cast but we still ended up with a little bit of a sun burn. 
We had lunch at Maynards next to the lake and this was our view. 

Fish and chips and a chicken sandwich. 
After lunch, the team met up at the park by the lake. We just walked a short way down the lake path to meet up. 

The boys all were into seeing the ginormous dead northern washed ashore. I did not take a photo of the dead fish. It was a bit disgusting with all the flies coming out of its mouth. 
We could have spent a lot more time by the lake but it was back for more soccer. 

They won the first game, and tied the 2nd taking them out of the play offs for today. 
I only got in a quick 1.5 mile run in the morning with my daily exercises. The combo of the sun burn, being outside all day and the long tired ride home was enough. I needed a nap and that's what I did when we got home. 
I was up extra early on this Sunday morning.. was it 4:20am? Some how I ended up falling asleep on the floor till after 8am. I think its time for me to run and finish up those planks. 
Oh yeah.. I bought myself a new running tank awhile ago and am now going to try it out. Because you can never have enough running clothes and pink in your life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment