Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I'll do it later.

I'll do it later sometimes turns into it's not going to happen. I'm trying to go running later on this afternoon. You know I'm a morning exerciser. This might be more difficult then I think. Why  am I waiting to run? Celina asked to go run with me outside. She likes the gym to run but for some reason wants to run outdoors. I have yet another busy short work week due to the 4th of July holiday. Working earlier messes with my workout time. Plus, I need to use most my energy for working and any after for running. I don't want to be exhausted before my work day even starts. 
We have a ton more strawberries to eat up. I've got big plans to make a strawberry pie. My favorite pie of all times. This is why I must run this afternoon. All to eat, guilt free .. the pie!
My 5.66 mile run times from Monday morning. Easy pace and I didn't spend any time looking at my Garmin for pace. I stopped one time, mile 2 for water. I wish my toes would stop hurting after 5 miles of running. I still can't figure out why they are causing me trouble. I need to start running 8 miles to train for the half marathon Aug 1st. Will my feet make it 13.2 miles? I'm more worried about my toes then my running.. I can do the miles but what about my toe pain? 
I'm already having vacation blues.. Wishing we were still in Duluth having fun. Good thing I can look forward to the 4th long weekend.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment