Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, June 12, 2015

Off to Run to the Gym...


2nd time this year I've taken my running to the gym. Its an easy route with one really big hill. 
I didn't set any particular pace on this run. It was just to take it easy. I kept thinking about if I ran a half marathon I'd have to run another hour! Ugh!!! 
My average pace for 6.79 miles was 9:41. I also liked seeing some miles close to a 9 minute mile. It sure makes a difference running on a fairly flat route vs a very hill trails, done in one hour and five minutes!
After my run, I took my laptop and breakfast outside to cool off and enjoy the morning. It was a nice change from sitting inside the house. 
I took a break when I got to the gym after running 3.4 miles and lifted weights for about 15 minutes. 
I did the following:
Abs - 15 reps bent legs, 15 reps straight legs
Abs/butt - 20, 20, 20
Incline sit ups #1, 20
Arms- Tricep- 3 sets of 10
Shoulders 3 sets of 10
legs #50 pounds, 10 reps
#70lbs Arms/tri push down weight, 10 reps
Then ran home 3.4 miles.. Done!
Off to work I go.... and hopefully, less laying around on this Beautiful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment