Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The hardest part is just to START!

Once you get over the hardest part, which is to just start it's not all easy. It's just a lot easier to keep going then to stop and have to re-start all over again and again. I'm keeping up being all 100% in on my diet. I had to bring my dinner to chipotle and not have any popcorn while watching a movie at the Theatre even though it was free popcorn. Did I miss either that I choose to give up? Nope not one second because I woke up today having accomplished another day of my diet to check off.



My afternoons are not that difficult. I skip eating lunch unless I didn't finish all my breakfast. This keeps me out of the kitchen and wanting to eat more. I've been doing yoga, napping and working instead of eating.
 

I've cut back on my running since I'm saving up my energy for working. It's been a busy schedule so I don't want to over do it. I just ran a quick 1.5 miles on Tuesday morning but skipping my run today. I'll be back out running three miles on Thursday! The weather sure has been perfect for running in a tank top!


No comments:

Post a Comment