Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday, checking off the days

Happy Friday and hello three day weekend. The kids are off today from school so they too have a three day weekend.
I made it to day #20 of my diet to lose weight. I haven't stuck to eating 500 calories or less the past few days. I've been around 700, which is still low in my book and I'm fine with that. I still have that issue, once I start eating I just want to keep going. I'm reaching for healthy foods, like a cup measure out of popcorn 35 calories, raw carrot sticks, diet hot chocolate 20 calories and my low cal tortilla soup without chicken or tortillas. I fill up on low cal healthy foods.

I have no idea of how much weight I've lost but I know the weight is coming off by how my clothes are fitting. I can get into my jeans with out them feeling too tight. They still could be looser but they are getting there. My waist is getting smaller and my arm fat is shrinking too. I might not be losing weight as quickly as I'd like, but its coming off and I'm sticking with my dieting plan. I'm checking off each and every day. Rewards are set up for my next goal. I want to get a pedicure or maybe just a nail polish color change on my toes.

 
I'm going out to bike as soon as it warms up. I don't need to rush out too early because it's always a bit chilly riding the bike this time of the year. I'll get in my hour of cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment