Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

What can I change?

I'm on a transformation diet but I don't feel that's enough. What else can I change? I need something else that will make me happy. 

I'm on day 24 of my diet. I re-tested my BMI and % fat. I'm down 3% fat from the last time on day 9 I took these readings. My BMI also improved. I'm also down three inches on my waist and every where else I'm seeing a thinner me. I'm still not where I want to be. I have fat on my stomach that needs to go and my arm fat isn't budging much. I was looking for quick weight loss and changes which is fast considering it hasn't been a month just yet. I still have work to do but this is the point where the weight loss will be a lot more noticeable. I just need to stay focused! 

I made some cookies this morning. I do it in the morning  when I hardly have any appetite. This way, I won't be tempted to taste the dough or eat any cookies. 

It was Crazy windy in the afternoon on Monday. I still got out and rode 9 miles on my bike. I wanted to take the longer route but the wind was tough so I cut it short. I really wanted to quit and just turn around but I stuck it out and was glad I did after the ride was all done. 

I'm off to run and then to work for a few hours. I have more biking this afternoon without the wind! Looking forward to checking off  more weight loss days since one month is coming up in five days! 
I really need to add something else fun in my life. I'm doing the same thing day after day and it's getting pretty old and boring. Time to figure that out what is next and how I can improve my mood and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment