Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 20, 2017

A new better today

I'm hoping today is better then my Wednesday. I was pretty bored with everything on Wednesday. I had the day off from working but I had little to nothing to do. I didn't feel like doing any thing much either which didn't help. I some how managed to get through the L O N G day.
 
Not having to work through off my schedule for the day. I was counting on working a few hours, going shopping and then watching Survivor for the day. I skipped running  because of all the rain. Not running certainly didn't help me feeling Blah! I did get through the day but did eat 820 calories. I just didn't see any other option then to eat more for the day. It was that kind of day! I of course tried on more clothes and I hate the way everything looks on me. It's just the shirt styles and its every where.
 
Instead of having shopping be a reward, it felt  more like a punishment after trying on clothes. I really need to stay away from that until I'm where I want to be with my weight.
 
I'm going to run today because I need to get out of this funk. Running really does help my moods and brightens my day. Biking does the same but not as quickly as a good run.
 
Zoey and I had this same look on Wednesday. We both had being bored with everything look. I just couldn't do anything to change my day. Today, I'm hoping for a better day. I have work scheduled, a run and making dinner tonight on my todo list.
I needed a good pick me up. This makes me laugh.. good old 80's best man photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment