Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hunger and running

Tuesday morning I decided to just run 1.5 miles around our neighborhood. It was a quick 15 minute run. Being on a low calorie diet, I still felt fine running. Not too tired, but just normal. I didn't want to over do the running since I still had a full work day ahead of me. I get enough exercise just working each day. I'm concentrating on weight lifting to prevent muscle loss during my weight loss days. Running /cardio just helps burn more calories quicker. The trade off to my quick run, I was hungry late in the day. I ate dinner early around 3:30pm, just my soup and was still hungry! I decided to eat some raw veggies to curb the hunger and drink some diet 20 calorie hot chocolate. That did the trick and I was fine. I had a back up plan for when I really needed more calories. I still stayed at 500 calories for the day, but did not give into pizza temptations. I am dead set on reaching my goal of weight loss. No matter how much or little I lose, this is a mind set that I'm sticking with. I had a start date and I have a stop date and then it's maintain from then on out where I can go back to cardio and do as much as I want.

I once again, took all my measurements to see other results besides the number on the scale. Which I refuse to check. I think not reaching a certain number can have a negative effect on my weight loss goals. I just want to imagine myself at a certain point. This means not caring about my actual weight at any given point.

I am down a few inches, two on my waist and one for my hips and thighs. No change for my arms. That arm fat just doesn't want to budge!

Day 11 and I need to get my diet reward from day 10. I have some sandals to purchase!!

I looked ahead to the weather this weekend, back up close to 70*F. Its a good motivator to stay on track since I'll be wearing summer clothes and I need all my shorts to fit and not be overly tight or impossible to fit into.




No comments:

Post a Comment