Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Seeing Green

Oh Spring!! You are finally here! I love seeing all the green popping out this last week. 
We are getting more rain today and cooler temperatures, but I do know we need the rain to make everything super green! While I could go run in the rain this morning. I'm not going to. I'm not running because I have a super, duper busy work day. I doubt I'll be biking either since its going to rain and be cold all day long. I should get enough exercise just working today and that should be enough! 
Day Twenty-Five of my weight loss diet!!! So excited to reach another milestone on my weight loss journey. I just have to guess at my current weight because I certainly don't want to get off track by checking what I actually weight and then be disappointed if I'm not at a certain number right now. The main focus is on to keep going, keep losing body fat to see those abs that I work on each and every day doing planks! 
On my bike ride Tuesday afternoon, I finally decided to ride another route. I increased my miles by either one or two with more hills. I'm slowly building back up my biking fitness. I didn't do the whole loop but I'll get there again. I also want to find new bike routes that are close to home to mix it up a bit. I suppose I could do a reverse loop of my same route.  

A Zoey picture from Monday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment