Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Dieting and eating out.

There are always going to be those times where you go out to dinner while on a diet. How do you stay on a diet and still eat out? This is what I did Friday to pre-plan my food at a restaurant.

#1. I decided I would eat fish and have a small salad with the dressing on the side.
#2. Didn't touch the bread basket.
#3. Drank water and didn't have an alcoholic high calorie drink.
#4. Shared a meal, eating only half a portion
#5. Removed the cheese from the fish and ate it with fresh squeezed lemon. Pan fried instead of deep fried fish. Ate the 4 asparagus and one small fingerling potato with salt and pepper. No butter!

I still stayed around 500 calories for the total of the day. I'm now on Day 14 of my diet, one more day to Goal Day #15. Am I stopping after day 15? Nope, I have about ten more pounds to lose and I'm determined to get them off. The next two weeks should take care of the weight as long as I continue to consume around 500 calories per day.

All my pants are getting looser and I am losing inches all over my body. Little by little the weight is coming off. The next two weeks, I should see a big difference in my weight loss. I'm excited to check off each and every day next week.

I've cut back on my exercise but still manage to burn extra calories each day with working and doing my daily exercises. I only went running one day this past week, but plan to bike this weekend. I just found myself way more hungry with the extra running and I don't need to add more calories just because I went for a quick 15 minute run. I'll add back running once I'm on a maintain diet to keep the weight I lost off. It will be more important at that point to run then right now when I'm just trying to focus on eating less and losing the weight fast.



This weekend, I'm eating my normal breakfast on Saturday. Sunday is Easter brunch but I've already planned out what I'll eat, scrambled eggs and fruit, with soup on Saturday and Sunday a ham with lots of veggies. I need to make more sweet potatoes to eat with my Saturday night dinner. They are so good and low in calorie just pan baked with seasonings.

Happy Easter Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment