Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Checking off the days

One by one the pounds and days are being checked off. I'm now on day 13! I have yet to reach my goal weight, but I'm making BIG progress towards that goal every single day. It sure does feel good waking up each day and be losing instead of gaining or not doing anything about the extra weight that I want and need to lose.







I lost a few inches around my waist and I'm feeling good. Clothes are fitting much better every day.


With the help from Celina, I cooked up some sweet potato fries in the oven for dinner last night. We added just a bit of olive oil and then a bunch of seasoning. They were nice and crispy. I had sweet potato and the rest of my spicy soup. I'm out of soup so I might need to make another batch. I'm kind of getting use to having spicy soup for dinner. The combo of potato and soup was enough to fill me up and keep me at 500 calories or less for the day.

My workout plan for today will be biking. I'm waiting till late afternoon when the temperatures are warmer.


No comments:

Post a Comment