Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

I'm having success!!

I'm finally having success with my diet plan. I'm not going to toot my horn too much right now because I'm only on day 3. I shouldn't say just day three, because it's a big accomplishment to stick to the plan and be 100% all in on my weight loss.


Having to commit to being all in at 100% to achieve my weight loss goals has given me the will power over my mind to get on board and just do this weight loss thing! I'm more focused on just sticking with my food plan then a number on the scale. When I first lost weight over five years ago, I never weighted myself. I just focused on how my clothes were fitting. I liked the progress and how it made me feel to drop weight without knowing what my number was. I'm going to do that again. I just want to wake up knowing I put in 100% the day before and not wake up feeling defeated.



My biggest motivation is our weather forecast for the weekend. We will have temperatures close to 70*F, which means I will have to break out the summer clothes. I don't want them to not fit or be super tight. I suppose some clothes not fitting any more has to be expected. I just won't feel as awful if I'm making progress towards being able to fit into all my summer shorts.



I haven't felt hungry or at least super hungry. I manage my food so I have the energy needed throughout the day. I start off with breakfast. I didn't finish it on Monday so I ate the rest of it for lunch. Dinner I stuck with homemade coleslaw with a balsamic vinegar dressing also homemade. I did have a little of some skin-less chicken breast after that. I have the same food plan today as yesterday and will change it up as needed. I'm just cutting back on portion size and calories to drop weight fast. It's time to see those abs I work on with planks every morning!


I have to share this cute puppy picture. They are hound mixed puppies or mutts, but cute mutts at that! It was semi tempting to get another puppy but I remembered all the peeing in the house and decided quickly against it.

I'm off to run and then it will be off to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment