Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Soaking up the nice weather in the sun

Two days in a row of super nice warm spring weather. I am soaking up the sun as much as I can. Another run and bike ride done. This morning running 1.5 miles  and then 11 biking miles. 


Saturday I had another bonfire cook out with sweet potatoes, fire roasted corn and a hot dog. 

I was making the hotdog for Logan but he ate too much popcorn and that ended up being his dinner. I stuck with the sweet potato and corn for a delicious fire cooked meal. 

Steve and I volunteered to pick up and set up the soccer nets. We only had to set up two thankfully. We figured we could get this done in under an hour. We didn't anticipate the net being so tall. We had to search around for something to stand on. Lucky for us, we found some pop plastic cartons and stacked them up high enough to reach the top. We didn't want to have to drive home for a ladder. Of course the other people out there setting up next had like four people helping and they could just tip the net down to lower it. 

I'm just happy we finished up our required volunteer work for Logan's soccer team.

We also sat outside, had a little breakfast in the sun. Best way to spend the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment