Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter

Happy Easter 2017


I was up super early, 4am this morning. I got in my daily exercises, went for a 1.5 mile run then on to bike 8 miles. Felt good to be able to get out and exercise in nice weather.


I've been slowly working my way back up to my full biking fitness. I'm not doing the full dirt road route just yet. I'm taking the smaller, less hill loop for now. I'm still dieting and I don't want to over do the exercise and end up super hungry. I had enough food yesterday, wine in the afternoon, soup, coleslaw and some chicken in the evening that I had plenty of food to burn off the next day. I allowed myself that one glass of wine. I still was around 750 calories for the day, give or take??

I decided to do both running and biking because I knew that I'd be eating a second breakfast around 10:30am. We went to brunch at Steve's parents house. Steve made the food, scrambled eggs (he forgot to add milk to them, which I like), and I brought strawberries and raspberries. I did have one slice of thin bacon and avoided all the white bread.



The kids got some Easter Candy and were happy with the nuts, dark chocolate, gift card to Starbucks and jelly beans. They just got cash and dark chocolate from me this year. Keeping it simple since I don't want a lot of candy around the house, especially peanut butter cups. I can't have temptations around if I'm to stay on track and on my diet.

I even got all dressed up this Easter morning. Was nice to be able to put on this dress and have it fit and look good.

Zoey received an Easter basket too, treats and a new lamb baby. She loves her stuffed animals. She's already taken her lambie outside and dragged it through the dirt.

Celina and Logan made this healthy almond and coconut flour vanilla cake with cream cheese frosting topped with rose cut strawberries and drizzled with chocolate gnash.

Even though, I am not eating sugar for my diet. I will break my rule to have a bite or two of cake tonight.


Goal day is tomorrow.. Day 16 and at a mile stone weight loss. I definitely can tell I've lost weight but still have about ten pounds to go. I just need to stay focused on my diet the next two weeks and get this weight loss done.


One more bunny pix.. Hoppy Easter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment