Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 24, 2017

Getting dieting advice

When I'm on a diet, I like to read up on how to diet and what works and what doesn't. Usually, any good advice is a step in the right direction to keep me motivated. 


I'm on day 23 of my diet. I am eating more calories then 500. I do plan out mostly what I'm going to eat and I'm sticking with soup! The soup fills me up, low in calories, little salt, no sugar and spicy. I have also been snacking on low calorie popcorn and carrot sticks. 

I'm sure that I"m making weight loss progress. My summer shorts fit (tried on my white shorts on Sunday). I still want to lose more weight and am hoping this week is the week I start seeing a bigger difference in my efforts. I need to stick closer to 500 calories per day if that's going to happen  and make sure I'm getting in running and biking each day. 


You have to pick what works in dieting for you. Just because this diet where I eat a lot of one thing and stay around 500 calories works for me, you have to figure out what kind of diet and food works for you. 

You never want to feel like you can't have something. I still drank wine, had desserts and ate something off my diet list. I made those choices and am starting to once again make small changes to keep the weight off. I want to make sure I don't over indulge, because the weight will quickly come back. I have to re-learn how to eat and that includes treats too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment