Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Melting away the fat

Before weight loss picture, in March 


Day #26 of weight loss

 I've now lost four inches around my waist. That's HUGE!! I'm still going strong. I'm pre-planning what food and snacks I'll be eating. Counting calories I eat and burn. I'm focused on losing the last bit of weight to get down to around 140 once again. I'm in the home stretch. I don't want to get ahead of myself because I still have work to do on my weight loss journey. It doesn't end with reaching a goal weight. I just need to add in more healthy foods and keep up the exercise. 

The biggest challenge is just feeling bored with the same old every day. Walk up, expect some big weight loss, feel the same, do my yoga, planks, eat my breakfast slowly, go to work, come home, nap, read a lot, watch some TV and go to bed, then do it all again the next day. The hardest part is still wanting to eat all afternoon. I now reach for carrot sticks and have an earlier dinner. Small changes add up to big weight loss. I'm still a work in progress. 

It snowed this morning and temperatures are Chilly outside. I'm waiting till the afternoon to go on my run. Biking is out since it would be far too cold. I also have some shopping to do this morning. All kind of errands on the todo list and working later on tonight. I reversed my daily schedule to mix it up a bit just because I can't do the same old every single day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment