Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 28, 2017

It's Friday..and almost another diet week DONE!

I can tell it's time to run. I have that " I have to get out of here and burn calories feeling". Running does calm me and helps me focus. I just don't feel right when I don't go for my morning run. I'll be out the door soon enough. 
I'm feeling good about my weight loss progress. Reaching that 30 day goal mark in  just a few short days. I've worked hard to get here. On day 27! I'm not where I want to be for weight loss just yet. I still have some fat on my abs that I want gone. I'm planning on spending the month of May working on the last bit of weight I need to lose to finally see my abs. I do daily planks that works my core/abs every day. Doing 12 minutes total. I know those abs are under my fat layers, I just need to get at them and they are slowly coming out with less fat on my stomach. 


I treated myself to a weight loss reward yesterday. I had a nail polish change. I didn't go for the full pedicure due to time and wanting to wait till I reach my next months weight loss goal. I am happy with just a color change for my reward for now. You have to celebrate the little milestones before you reach your big goal. Its tough along the way. 

Because its Friday, we have plans to go out to dinner tonight. I already pre-planned the food I will eat out. I am sharing food so I don't have to eat more then I plan for. I'm also eating carrots before so I stay out of the bread basket. I'll probably still have a slice of bread to not deprive myself. That's healthier thinking then telling myself I can't have it and then letting myself down when I reach for bread. One slice or two is in the diet plan. I definitely do not want to go to dinner really hungry. That's a sure way to go off a diet and eat a ton of calories while out to dinner. 
My Thursday was okay. I went shopping and just looked at just about everything. I ended up looking more for Celina. She needs black sandals for prom. I think she needs a splash of color with her black dress, maybe bright pink shoes instead of safe black? 

Off to run and get my work day over for FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment