Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 1, 2017

That was a quick weekend!

We had a little get out of town for the night. It was a quick trip to a neighbor friends cabin to help them with the kitchen remodel. I just enjoyed being at the lake while Steve helped with the project. 
We left for the lake early on Saturday morning. I brought along my bike so I'd have something to do. I had to wait till late morning to bike since the weather was a bit chilly. I was happy the sun was out to at least warm it up a bit more. 
I didn't know the area well enough to bike very far but did find a bike path down the road that took me to a resort and then back again. I am sure how many miles it was total but I'm guessing three or under. Good enough for the day since I was up there for some R&R. After the bike ride, I made a fire out by the lake and just enjoyed the day. 


Even on a weekend vacation I stayed on my diet. I brought along healthy snacks, carrots and popcorn. Plus, had my daily breakfast with me for the next morning. We ate dinner pretty late Saturday night but I managed to stick to a healthy choice, just chicken and mushrooms with a salad and rice. I even had a glass of red wine with my water. I ate more calories then I wanted around 1300 for the day but felt good about the food choices I made. 
Back at it Monday morning, day 30!!! I month weight loss day Goal! Starting on week #5 and will continue to lose weight for the month of May. Slow and steady for the weight to keep coming off. I have already planned out my food for the day and exercise. I took the weekend off from planks and was back to doing my exercises this morning. Felt good to be back on track with that too. 
It's going to be a busy work week, but I have my goals all planned out. I'm also getting my replacement Fitbit band today. I've been waiting for it to arrive and I noticed Fed EX is dropping it off today! 

Happy May day!

No comments:

Post a Comment