Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Exercise taking a back seat


Exercise is taking a back seat now that I'm dieting. I still get work exercise which I'm guessing burns around 500 to 700 calories depending on how busy I am. I just don't go run or bike. Well, in my defense it was far to cold to bike Sunday and Monday. I should have gone for a bike ride Tuesday afternoon because it was in the 60's but I had movie plans with the kids. We go to $5 dollar Tuesdays and watched the movie The Circle. I liked it but the kids thought it was the worst! 

Dieting is getting a bit easier even thought I am eating aroudn 1000 calories instead of sticking to 500 to 800. I suppose after 32 days of dieting I need more calories. I'm still losing weight, just at a slower pace. 

I'm still loving my same breakfast PB on whole grain bread, lunch and some times dinner is my tortilla low cal soup. Plus, I've been eating sweet potatoes for dinner and having fruit, bananas, strawberries and raspberries. Sometimes, I even have a tiny spoon full of my honey PB. I do eat other foods when we go out to diner or if we make chicken or pork. I'm all about not limiting myself to good foods, just not eating as much. 


I noticed two tulips blooming in our front yard. Zoey tore the pink one off so I brought it inside to keep it blooming a bit longer. 


Zoey had a vet appointment Tuesday afternoon. She had to get a booster shot. She had a mild reaction to the shot, which just made her super tired and I suppose a bit sore. She was crying a little and just wanted me near her at all times. I kind of liked the mellow springer. 

I wish I could speed up this weight loss process more. I'm still not where I want to be but I am noticing less fat on my abs. It's slowly melting away. I just need to be patient and not give up the fat fight. 
My tight jeans are even fitting looser. I am still working on getting into my super skinny jeans. I do plan on getting back into them. 

I can read all the diet advice on the Internet and come to the same conclusion. Fitness is 80% diet and 20% working out. I'm trying to make the working out count and lift heavy weights. Cardio might keep my heart tone but it doesn't tone up my butt. I'm going to have to add back in daily squats to my exercise plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment